Friday, March 09, 2007

Top 10 Photo Skills #5: Be prepared

When on the road shooting travel photos you really do never know when a fantastic image may present itself. Look around, wander the back streets and take an inquisitive eye to every aspect of your travels. Not only does this help you to notice the intricate aspects of a new place but also can present some of the most memorable photos.

  • Ushuaia - Chile
    This photo was totally unexpected but I saw the sea gull coming across the view finder and with a large bit of luck I snapped this great moment. I only took the one frame!
  • Lencois, Brazil
    Sitting on a bus waiting to leave for yet another 20 hour South American bus ride I was reviewing my photos when this girl sat up and looked over the seat. A split second move with great results.

No comments: